. Her list comprises literary fiction, upmarket commercial fiction and a broad range of non-fiction, including investigative journalism, memoir with a particular focus, popular science, history and philosophy, and some self-help.
. About Me.
. In 2007, Andrea founded the Indent Literary Agency where she represents Spanish, Portuguese and English-language authors throughout the world.
The Cambridge History of Literary Criticism - November 1997. AN ALL-INCLUSIVE LITERARY AGENCY Represents fiction and nonfiction for adults and children,giving comprehensive handling at every phase of a book’s development. . Query.
Mark now helps authors of all genres (fiction, nonfiction, and children's books) get top literary agents, publishers, and book deals through his company Literary Agent Undercover and The Bestselling Author. .
- Select low cost funds
- Consider carefully the added cost of advice
- Do not overrate past fund performance
- Use past performance only to determine consistency and risk
- Beware of star managers
- Beware of asset size
- Don't own too many funds
- Buy your fund portfolio and hold it!
. or Ms. (Essays not only on Nishida, but. .
. . Clients include Sherri Duskey. 30 years after the publication of his groundbreaking bestseller, Sophie's World, Jostein Gaarder has returned to the subject of philosophy with a non-fiction book about his own life philosophy.
Also a publisher. Shaw Literary Könneritzstr. " Their list consists of 34 books by 26 authors.
. She started the Meredith Bernstein Literary Agency to use her intuition, skill and knowledge to find and promote exciting voices and authors. . . .
I am a literary agent with the Irene Goodman agency based in New York City, established 40 years ago! IGLA represents a wide range of distinguished authors, including critically acclaimed and bestselling novelists, memoirists, essayists, journalist, designers, and Film/TV personalities.
Maria Carvainis Agency, Inc. We are not currently taking open submissions for picture books or illustrated books. . Witnessing the fate of writers, editors, and literary imprints over time has informed the philosophy that serves our clients with hands on experience, from development.
We act as editors,. Prior to the agency, he worked as a bookseller at WORD Bookstores and interned with New. .
If your book isn’t strictly about politics but is (like Malcolm Gladwell’s) about how society actually works or (like Michael Lewis’s) about specific aspects of how the world works, then you are.
. She is Contracts Manager at MBA as well as an agent in her own right and she has a strong list of clients, mainly in the non-fiction field.
or Ms. romance, sci-fi or high fantasy (Lord of the Rings-type novels), books on religion, philosophy or parenting. Please fill in and upload all relevant information in the form below. His last book, The Journals: Volume 1 (2003. A lot of dedication.
. D. . Greeting: Use the same salutation you would in a letter. . In 'goal directed action' an agent implements a kind of direct control or guidance over their own behavior.
Carlisle is looking for authentic voices that capture the both the delight and pain of self-discovery and growing up. . In 'goal directed action' an agent implements a kind of direct control or guidance over their own behavior.
. Chairman. . She previously spent four years at ICM Partners building a list in literary and upmarket fiction and nonfiction. Tel: 353 1 276 4996. .
. Literary Agents. .
- Know what you know
- It's futile to predict the economy and interest rates
- You have plenty of time to identify and recognize exceptional companies
- Avoid long shots
- Good management is very important - buy good businesses
- Be flexible and humble, and learn from mistakes
- Before you make a purchase, you should be able to explain why you are buying
- There's always something to worry about - do you know what it is?
. His main interests as an agent are international and literary fiction, unusual speculative fiction, crime, literary memoir, philosophy, history, music, popular science, and travel literature. . big publishers Aside from getting your foot in the door, what else do literary agents do?. Tell us how you became an agent, how long you’ve been one, and what you’ve been doing as an agent.
She has and continues to wear many hats in the publishing world: freelance editor, writer, a marketer for Trade books, Pitchwars 2018 mentor, and now an Agent at D4EO Literary Agency. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone was rejected by twelve publishers even after Rowling partnered with Christopher Little, one of the best agents in the United Kingdom.
Literary Agents Top 10 Literary Agents. English with a minor in philosophy; eager to stay as close to books as possible. . . .
- Make all of your mistakes early in life. The more tough lessons early on, the fewer errors you make later.
- Always make your living doing something you enjoy.
- Be intellectually competitive. The key to research is to assimilate as much data as possible in order to be to the first to sense a major change.
- Make good decisions even with incomplete information. You will never have all the information you need. What matters is what you do with the information you have.
- Always trust your intuition, which resembles a hidden supercomputer in the mind. It can help you do the right thing at the right time if you give it a chance.
- Don't make small investments. If you're going to put money at risk, make sure the reward is high enough to justify the time and effort you put into the investment decision.
. The Andrea Brown Literary Agency is a mid-sized agency specializing in children and adult literature, celebrating thousands of titles sold since our founding in August 1981. After several years at A M Heath & Co - one of the oldest agencies in London - she decided to set up her own business and seek out new, exciting writers of fiction and non-fiction.
Brandt & Hochman Literary Agents, Inc. True Crime.
She has a strong Internet and media background and nearly 20 years of publishing experience.
Wernick & Pratt Agency Wernick & Pratt is a full-service literary agency focused exclusively on the children’s book industry.