1942, 1943, 1946, 1947 ROOSEVELT High School Yearbook Yonkers New York L'Envoi.
Edit Search New Search.
School Yearbooks database - even a guess can help.
- Select low cost funds
- Consider carefully the added cost of advice
- Do not overrate past fund performance
- Use past performance only to determine consistency and risk
- Beware of star managers
- Beware of asset size
- Don't own too many funds
- Buy your fund portfolio and hold it!
YONKERS , NY.
<span class=" fc-falcon">Yonkers High School Alumni in Yonkers, New York.
1943 Roosevelt High School Yearbook.
org, you can join your class list to receive reunion and alumni event updates, find yearbooks, and search for alumni Select your class year.
1968 Yonkers High School.
Don’t live someone else’s dream, find your own.
Just click the high school name to view the digitized yearbooks for that school or view all of our digitized yearbooks.
Search Your School to Find 1,000s of Items Curated For You.
class=" fc-falcon">Walt Whitman Jr.
Lincoln High School.
John Hovanec 1956-1960.
High School 1960-1962 Yonkers Middle High School 2001 [combined YHS and Yonkers Middle School], 2003-2004, 2006-2011, 2012, 2014-2018.
- Know what you know
- It's futile to predict the economy and interest rates
- You have plenty of time to identify and recognize exceptional companies
- Avoid long shots
- Good management is very important - buy good businesses
- Be flexible and humble, and learn from mistakes
- Before you make a purchase, you should be able to explain why you are buying
- There's always something to worry about - do you know what it is?
- Make all of your mistakes early in life. The more tough lessons early on, the fewer errors you make later.
- Always make your living doing something you enjoy.
- Be intellectually competitive. The key to research is to assimilate as much data as possible in order to be to the first to sense a major change.
- Make good decisions even with incomplete information. You will never have all the information you need. What matters is what you do with the information you have.
- Always trust your intuition, which resembles a hidden supercomputer in the mind. It can help you do the right thing at the right time if you give it a chance.
- Don't make small investments. If you're going to put money at risk, make sure the reward is high enough to justify the time and effort you put into the investment decision.
School Yearbooks, 1900-1999.
We realize that a Yonkers High School year book may be hard to find so registering to complete your school's Virtual Yearbook may be the next best thing to finding Yonkers High School yearbooks.